Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Week Forty-Five: Devil-George

Line of the week goes out to Brendan Smith: " Hello, hello. I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello. Sometimes I feel like that when I contact people on the street. But whatever:)" 

Also, fun fact: This keyboard has no punctuation but since I could never right a colon-less email, I am copying a pasting in all of the punctuation from past emails.

This week was amazing. I taught more lessons, met more new people, brought more people to church, etc than I have in the last 10 months. It just got me so pumped. I know that if I start really strong here like I did in Cartavio, Ill be able to see some of the results before I leave like I did in Cartavio.

Other missionaries here in the zone are awesome and hilarious. We play soccer as a zone every Monday and Friday at 5:30 am. That means that I have to wake up at 5 twice a week. I dont know how many of you have met devil-George but we can just say that Im not a morning person. But its actually worth it and a ton of fun.

I miss Seattle and I miss you all,
Elder Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment