Monday, May 5, 2014

Week Thirty-Two: Getting Sups Christlike

Howdy campers,

This week was pretty great. The work is progressing fast and we are seeing daily miracles. I'm really happy almost all of the time. Except for one part of my day: breakfast.

I'm not supposed to complain in my emails home so don't tell anyone, haha. So as you may remember, I live in the restaurant that I eat all three of my meals in. In the morning, after taking a nice bucket shower, getting dressed, and walking downstairs, Ligia (my Peruvian mommy who feeds me) is at the market. So the person in charge of breakfast is Ofelia.

Everyday, I walk down the stairs and say "What is there to eat?" And she says, "I don't know. Hot chocolate? Orange juice? Soda?" I ASKED YOU WHAT THERE WAS TO EAT!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I am getting really Christlike and I have never yelled at her but holy cow. I want to know what there is to EAT. I could care less about what I drink.

But yeah, the patience is coming along.

Love you all,
Elder Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment