Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week Fifty-Seven: When I Had Scurvy

So not a ton happened this week.

Elder Craft's training is winding to a close. I've been training him for 9 weeks now and he only has three more. There is a chance that either one of us could leave right after. But if we stay, we stay until Christmas. This month has been kind of hard for the work because there have been a lot of meetings and other things that have interfered with just being out in the street preaching all day. With elections, general conference, and the stake conference that we just had, church has been different every week and things have felt a little inconsistent. If I stay with E Craft until Christmas, we are going to go hard and I think that we could get at least a couple of full family baptisms.

E McClellan and I mixing paint for a service. It stained my hands green and it looked like I had scurvy.


Not much more to tell. The mail strike is over though so letters are welcome!!!!

Love you all,
Elder Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment