Monday, February 16, 2015

Week Seventy-Two: It Must Have Been Something I Ate...

This week wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be. A lot of the crazy beautiful success stories that I had written in my head didn't really work out.

However, I did have a good week. We had our mission leadership council and Hermana Marler gave us a really great message. She talked about the steps of conversion and how even though we all want to be the last step and see everything come together for someone and see the big miracle, sometimes, we were meant to be that person's first or second step. It really changed my perspective.

There were changes this week but I am staying here with Elder Bernuy. I'm really happy about that. I still have a lot to do here. Time is passing too fast.

Thanks for all of the emails that I get from you all every week. I love hearing from all of you.

I think that some food must not have settled right with me because...nevermind.



Elder Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment