Monday, April 13, 2015

Week Eighty-One: Zone Training with Elder Bernuy

Hello folks. Elder Bernuy and I had a really great week. We've been companions for a really long time now but we seem to get along better each day. He's got a really goofy personality but he gets into a really funny mood sometimes.  He loves the pictures that I show him of Seattle and he has a goal to come visit me. That would be way fun.

This week, we gave our zone training which turned out really well. We talked about the difference between telling a story and teaching a lesson and the missionaries really seemed to like it. We also talked about how we can accept the invitation to come unto Christ and everyone could feel the Spirit really strong.

In Trujillo last week, I ran into E McClellan, E Meaker and E Farnsworth from my district in Chao and we took a pretty sweet selfie.


Well, I'm going to go hang out at a members house and they are going to teach us how to cook a Peruvian dish called anticuchos.

Love you all,
Elder Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment