Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Week Fifty: WEEK FIFTY!!!

Did someone say "Week 50"?

So this week was a pretty crazy one. I got to go to a leadership meeting in Trujillo. That was inspiring, insightful, and a ton of fun. I got to see a lot of my good mission friends that I dont get to see very much including E Leavitt and E Flores. We talked about the vision that the mission has right now and I think that it helped us all get on the same page.



Yesterday was like the best Sunday ever in my mission.  We brought 5 investigators and Chao II (E Meaker and E Farnsworth) brought another 4. Between the four of us, we also brought another 6 members who hadnt been to church in a long time. The members are seeing the vision and everytime a new person came in, the members actually fought with each other about who was going to sit next to them and be their friend. It was the best.

E Craft is seriously like the coolest comp ever. I think that you guys will hear a lot of great E Craft lines. One sweet story that he told me this week. "Me and 3 friends who were in a Guitar 1 class together decided that even though none of us could sing or play the guitar we should start a band. So we did. We were called The Park Rangers and we only played songs about animals. Our big hit was Mouse House but I think that our jem was Moose on the Loose." That kid just cracks me up.



Anyway, love you all and I hope that you have a great week and that you are all having a great time in your new classes with all of your new little friends.

E Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment