Monday, January 12, 2015

Week Sixty-Seven: New Year!

Happy 2015!

Elder Bernuy and I passed a pretty good New Years Eve in Trujillo at a leadership council. We had meetings in the morning, we played soccer all afternoon, and when we got home around 10, we found that our ward mission leader, Felix, had left an entire roasted chicken and french fries in our room.


Elder Bernuy is really cool. Like I mentioned last week, he is from my group and we've been in Viru together so we know a lot of the same people and remember a lot of the same Viruvian inside jokes. He speaks fluent English which is really useful sometimes for haggling or asking him to ask a person's name who I forgot, haha. He teaches really well and he is SUPER excited to work in the ward here.

The reason that I'm writing a little late today is because President Marler came down to Chimbote for a Pday and the three zones in Chimbote played sports in a big stadium. It was a ton of fun and I got to see some missionaries that I haven't seen in a while. I attached pictures of me and my companion and of my entire zone. We have 12 Americans, 7 Peruvians, 2 Mexicans, and a Bolivian. Our zone is soooo much fun. We have a chef, a body builder, a military school student, and a banjo player.


Hope that everyone has a great week/year!

No comments:

Post a Comment