Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Week Seventy-Eight: Want to Know Anything Specific?

Yesterday, we received the change-call and......I'm staying. I thought that I might be leaving but I'm staying. So now I will be in Chimbote for at least 6 months and with Elder Bernuy for at least 4 and a half. I'm excited about it because all of those families that I've written home about are awesome and I'm going to be able to see them progress even farther.

One other really cool thing that is happening in these changes is that Elder Grant, my roommate here in Chimbote, just got changed to...Chao. Haha, I'm so excited that Chao is going to be in good hands and that I will always have someone to update me on how everyone is doing there.

I feel like I'm running out of things to talk about. It's getting about as sketchy as the 11th and 12th seasons of Spongebob. If any of you have any questions or things that you want me to write about, bienvenidos sean.

Love you all,
Elder González

No comments:

Post a Comment